Sunday, December 20, 2009

These or This?

As I said in my previous post, I believe that Michael Jackson's O2 Announcement was the starting point of the clues that were left proving that he is alive. I know I said before that near the beginning of his O2 speech Michael Jackson said, "These will be my final show, performances in London". That is what many news articles say including:

But, when I kept searching I noticed that other people say he said, "This will be my final show, performances in London", including:

So, did he really say these or this? It makes a big difference. The word these means these shows, these performances he was doing in London. But, what does the word this refer to? Did he mean this announcement, as in "This announcement I am giving now will be my final show, performance in London"? Was he telling us in March that the This Is It tour would not happen?

You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment