Thursday, December 24, 2009

The crowd at the O2 Arena would have known it was E’casanova, right?

Wrong. I believe he could have easily fooled everyone there at the time. Have you seen this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mTtuaaP0M

In it, Navi is just walking outside the arena and everyone is positive he is Michael Jackson. Listen to all the fans screaming his name. He fooled them all and he stood next to them. Whoever was on the stage was a good distance away, so no one would have gotten a real good look. No one would have known that he was not Michael Jackson.

Would you have?

I probably won’t be posting much until next year since it is such a busy time right now. I’ll be leaving the O2 Press Conference. I have said all I can say. Either you believe me or you don’t and I’m not going to force my opinion on you.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment