Thursday, December 24, 2009

E’casanova vs. Michael Jackson--Who was it?

This post was inspired by MJTruthSeeker on youtube. I was watching his/her video’s earlier and it got me thinking. Check them out they are worth a watch. The videos are located here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MjTruthSeeker

In the videos, he/she tries to prove that E’casanova was the speaker at the O2 Arena and not Michael Jackson. As I said before, I was not 100% on who I thought it was. I seemed to keep wavering back and forth. But, right now, after watching the videos and doing some research and I am coming to the same conclusion that MJTruthSeeker came to.


Let’s compare them, shall we. Here are the obvious, easy to spot differences.

Michael Jackson:
  • Height—5’ 10”
  • Right handed
E’casanova:
  • Height—not positive.
  • left handed

E’casanova’s actual height is hard to tell. I can’t find it anywhere on the internet and in all the pictures, like this one, he seems to be leaning. I would probably put him a little shorter than Michael Jackson, though if I had to guess. So, if E’casanova is slightly shorter than Michael Jackson that would explain the heel on the shoes that I mentioned in a previous post.

Another point I made was that one is right handed and the other is left handed. If you watch a person long enough in situations where they have to move their hands, it is easy to tell if a person is right handed or left handed. For example, I am right handed and my friend is left handed. So, not only do we write with different hand, we also move different hands more often when we talk. We each favor a one hand over the other, she her left and me, my right. If you were to give something to my friend, she would reach out her left hand to take it, while I would reach out my right. We don’t think about what hand we use, it is subconscious and automatic. Though, the differences are subtle, if they studied long enough you can spot a difference.


Example: Dermot O’Leary


I searched and searched the internet to find out if Dermot O’Leary was right or left handed to help prove my argument, but I could not find anything. I would say he is right handed. Since statics show that about 90% of the world is right handed, I would have a very good chance of getting it right if I was just randomly guessing. But, I’m not. Watch how he moves during the conference. He adjusts the, microphone with his right hand, and then when Michael Jackson comes toward him to ask a question, the first thing he does is reach out his right hand to intercept him. So, just by watching him I am pretty confident that Dermot O’Leary is right handed.




Example: Michael Jackson

So, Michael Jackson is right handed, right? Look it up if you don’t believe me. But, if he is right handed, who was at the press conference, because I would say that person is left handed? Here are some stills from the O2 Arena. When the person talks, he moves his left hand the most. That is strange for a right handed person. We might move both hand, butif we are moving one it is normally our right. In the next picture, he calls over Dermot O’Leary, but he beckons with his left hand. Then, he is seen adjusting the microphone with his left. All this pictures are left, left, and left. Not once do you see him raise just his right hand while talking, nor adjust the microphone with just his right. Check out the press conference, again, and look for the movements he makes. They are movements of a left handed person.







These points along with what MJTruthSeeker pointed out in his/her videos leads me to believe that it was not Michael Jackson at the press conference, but E’casanova. If the facts fit, it is normally the correct answer.

The obvious is normally the truth.

6 comments:

  1. Hey You Got Somethimg Wrong
    Michael Jackson's Height:5'11"
    He's An Inch Taller Then The Height You Mentioned.
    So E’casanova Must be About 5'9.5" - 5'10"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The One At The o2 Was Michael Jackson.
    I can Tell It , Their Faces Are Not 100% Same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the autopsy report said Michael is 5'9" tall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mugshot taken in 2003 states Michael's height as 5'11. Autopsy report claimed 5'9.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So had MJ shrunk getting older, did they mess up the autopsy, orrrrr was it a body double in autopsy. Questions questions...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been 8+ years since MJ "left" us. With so many doubles out there, (some make you look twice),MJ can just walk out and go wherever he wants. Who is going to freak out and be yelling " this is the real MJ" general people would think you were a fool. Plus who is going to run up to an impersonator and try to discern is this guy real or not...and how would you. What better way to hide than to do it right in front of people. Think about it. There is even one guy who looks like MJ, moves like him, and the weird thing is he sounds like him...Jeffery Perez I think is his name! I'm just saying....hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete