Thursday, December 17, 2009

Introduction

It has been close to six months since the death of Michael Jackson and there is still no suspect in custody or any logical explanation about the events that took place on June 25 and the days after. Pretty strange events and circumstances have been uncovered that leads many to believe, including myself, that his death was in some way a hoax. There have been too many coincidences and mistakes for there not to be speculation. That is why I have started this blog; it is my quest for the truth to find out what really happened on June 25th.


I still remember that day clearly. I did not know what was happening until a friend had called me to tell me to turn on the TV. By the time turned the channel to a news station, TMZ was reporting his death, but no other news sources had confirmed it. I did not suspect anything fishy then. It was not until later, probably 2-3 days later when more detail started to come out that things started to get strange in my mind. Many questions went through my head like “Why did a doctor not make the announcement that he had passed”.



As more days passed and things started to get even stranger, I was becoming pretty suspicious. The circumstances were just too strange, so one day I went to Google and typed in “Michael Jackson death fake”. I could not believe all the results that popped up, that so many people had the same thoughts that I did.



Even after six months, I still see no definite evidence that proves that he has really passed, while much points to him still being alive. I believe, though, that the evidence needed to prove that he really is alive is out there somewhere just waiting to be found. Hopefully, together, we can find it. Much, much more will be coming soon.



If everything was simple, anyone could do it.


Keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment