Sunday, April 18, 2010

How to spot a lie—Brian Oxman Part 5

Later on June 25, Brian Oxman gave an interview with CBS. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4gB7TQXXI0&feature=related.

0:10 “I am heartbroken.” Then, he smiles.

0:20 “I got a call just a little before noon that Michael had been taken from the hospital by Randy’s assistant who gave me that call.” From the hospital? Before noon? The 911 call wasn’t made until 12:21.

0:30 “I then came over here and talked to Randy. I said, ‘Randy what’s happened.’ He says, ‘I don’t know, Brian. I’ll meet you at the Medical Center.’ We got here and when I saw him, we just hugged.” This is really weird. Read it word for word carefully. He starts out by saying he “came over here and talked to Randy”. At 0:05, here is said to be the UCLA Medical Center. According to him, he is talking to Randy at the Medical Center, and Randy says that he will meet Oxman at the Medical Center. OK, um…that’s interesting. Somebody messed up.

0:20-0:55 He gives this really heartbreaking speech about how he saw the brothers and they hugged and cried, and it make you feel really sad until he says “I am heartbroken” while smiling. Why in the world is he smiling?

1:10-2:45 He talks about drug use, again. He keeps saying that he doesn’t know what caused this and that we shouldn’t jump to conclusions. Isn’t that what he is doing, though? No one know if it is drug use or not yet, but he keeps bringing the topic up.

Believe.

1 comment:

  1. Murray is already deeply in debt and writing to a felony laying him open to liability in a suit for civil damages. The Jackson family has spoken to sue Murray for manslaughter. Michael Jackson http://usspost.com/michael-jackson-8534/

    ReplyDelete