Sunday, January 31, 2010

Michael Jackson’s Funeral—No Wind

Firstly, I want to say that it is going to be kind of hard to put all of this information into a blog post. Don’t take what I say as the truth. I will provide all of the links I used, so please verify what I say and make up your own mind.

Now the first time I saw the burial, I had a feeling that something was wrong, but I could not place it. All I remember thinking was that the background looked like it was a green screen. I didn’t know why I thought that and I had no really tangible evidence so I dropped it and moved on. When I was re-watching the videos this week, I thought the same thing and now I think I may have some evidence that backs up a green screen theory. It might not be 100% proof, but it sure will get you thinking.

Green screens are a good way to show a background or an image and make you believe that you are actually in a real place, but actually it is just a picture. A lot of the sets for This Is It used green screens. They showed images from a graveyard to thousands of soldiers and were pretty convincing. The only bad thing though is that they don’t necessarily show movement, sometimes they just show a still image. If you look closely at the footage where the service is actually set up, you will never see a single tree move in the wind. I didn’t, but if someone finds one that does let me know.

For those of you out there right now who think that I’m insane, let me prove that it was actually pretty wind the day of Michael Jackson’s funeral. Here is the proof, go to this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPMQv7bmESw&feature=channelmESw&feature=channel

Check out the tree on the left at 4:39…










The tree in the center at 5:10 (the tree on the left in the previous shot)…










And at 5:45, watch the cameramen’s equipment…










If you continue to watch at 6:05, the camera pans around to a large tree in the background.








Here is another video to watch, if the previous one was not enough:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GeAzO_QY7w&feature=relatedom/watch?v=7GeAzO_QY7w&feature=related

At 0:25 the camera zooms on an American flag…










If you continue to watch, at 2:40 the wind really picks up and the flag can’t stop moving. After the video pans away from the flag, you can see the fountain water moving with the flag still moving in the background.

So if it was as windy as it looks from the road, then why can’t you see any wind at the ceremony site?
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIqyaJhZx0&feature=related

Everything looks so still, too still to be real.

What confuses me though is that I just proved that every detail matches up with Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, and now I’m saying that I think the background was a green screen. It can’t be both can it? We hear helicopters overhead and even see footage from them, so wouldn’t we have seen the green screen if there was one? I don’t know what to think. The burial was just really strange in my opinion, so more to come later.

What do you think? Was it a hoax or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment